Gromet Sports Gear Giveaway – GIRLS ONLY
I was contacted by Gromet Sports Gear because they want me to give some kit away to a young girl whose in the midst of growing out of her clothes quickly and I’m sure some mums and dads would be really happy for the assistance. Not only that but it’s a really good opportunity to highlight an Australian company that’s growing and coming into its own.
Lee and Patricia Prior sent me some kit to have a look at and I have to say that I love it! I think it’s fantastic! I’m disappointed that it doesn’t fit me. The quality of the kit is as good if not better than some of the grown-up kit out there. These people are passionate about kids having fun, being happy and doing triathlon just to finish.
Anyway, I can’t just give it away to the first person who posts, so I want all the girls out there who do triathlon or train for triathlon tell me why they Train. Race. Finish.
- You’ve gotta be a girl!
- You’ve gotta be in
Australiafor this one. I’m opening it up to the whole world because I’ve had no response from Australia.
- Parents can help their kids put in an entry (remember help isn’t doing it for them – I will know)
- Tell us why you Train. Race. Finish.
- You have to leave your answer in the comments so that everyone can see it, I have to approve them, so if it happens late at night then you might have to wait till I wake up for it to show but I will put it up.
- Entries close on July 31st at 6pm (Western Australian Time, that’s 8pm Eastern Australian Time).
- My contributors Claire and Laura are going to help me choose the winner!
I’m going to need all the help of all the ‘grown-up’ triathletes out there to get their daughters involved, or they’re nieces and the girl next door.